HOW HE ENTERED ME



Gosh, he's huge and he's going to enter me. Though I've dealt with pain most of my life, I still wonder how this will seem to be.

Especially when I take a glance at little Phoebe and after he entered her. It's like his very touch made her whole life sad.
Who was that who entered her?

But on the other side, look at Valerie too and how she carries herself about.
Was all that not after they said he came into her life?
Now she's as joyous than she could ever be. All  because of him I presume.
Who is he?

Well, there's a man who said he'll never leave "me" nor forsake "me".
Through the darkest points and behind closed doors he'll be "my" key.
I remember the Sunday school madam said that's what God said.
But he said he could be him in my life if only I may.
 
My life's not being perfect, far from what I thought it will be
The wrongs I've done and things I've touched.
The lies I told, infact on sin I found a mat.
But I did a few good too.

If not for me, like yesterday, that beggar would not have a stomach full.
Yes at least I've managed all that was given as a task. My philosophy is simple, until it touches my heart just ask.
I give offerings in church, don't you dare tell me that's a mask.

But in all these, I still feel a deep sense of loneliness.
A sense of commitment and belonging to something higher being I guess. And that's why I think, I'll give him a try...
Lord Jesus, come enter me and forever be mine.

Written by danielthepoet & Jhessy©Copyright Protected.

Comments

  1. I saw what you did with the first line😹 Nice piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the beauty of Poetry. Thanks for the comments

      Delete
  2. The first line spiked my curiosity 😂
    Great work🙂
    I'm glad He entered me too😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks we really appreciate the comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work..
    Kudos to the writer..the title had me wonder through my thoughts and debunked what I thought earlier..

    Great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FROM MY SIDE : THE LAND OF CORONAVIRUS

Black Means No Harm