Rodney :My deceiver

All mum👵🏾 did was to advice me right from the day she saw me with Rodney💏
Something was going on between him and I 💍
Buh I defended myself and told mum a lie😡
I knew what we were doing was wrong😔
But all Rodney did was to tell me to be strong💪
Mum's advice I refused to listen👂🏼
And at the end,I found myself regretting🤧
He told me all I wanted to hear
I'll always be with you,I'll always be near my dear sweet nonsense but I failed to use my common sense
My virginity I gave in
And after that I became a dustbin to Rodney;
The one who claimed I was his honey
After that week,
I felt so weak that my books I could not read
Mum was disappointed
I used to be the big girl everyone respected
The big tummy was not what society expected
And I became the only child dad had ever neglected
I had lost everything
My education
My dream to set up an organization
My respect and dignity
To my siblings I left a bad legacy and here I am so lonely
Mum is all I have
She is helpless but she still shows me love.
So tender and pure like a dove
I vowed to abstain right from the day Dr.Ofori made known to me my folly
My story
One that is not worth emulating
If only I had listened to advice from mummy
Had I known wouldn't have been my philosophy...

🔥obidumbie_xx ©Copyright protected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW HE ENTERED ME

FROM MY SIDE : THE LAND OF CORONAVIRUS

University:The place to have sex?