TRIBUTE


When I look into the atmosphere, I see the sky darkened.
Deep deep down, my heart hardened.
I still never believe this has happened.
Your death has made me saddened.

I never knew, I would write to you a tribute
If I knew, I would have pleaded with God, to take writing out of my attribute.
Your works will always remain on this earth, because it is above all, rising to the altitude.
Not to talk of your attitude,
Which needs more than gratitude.

So soon you left,
You did not even say a goodbye, you behaved like theft.
Indeed your death, has put me to a test.
I have really wept.

Anyime I hear your name, I cry, cry.
Anytime I see your picture, I cry, cry.
Anytime someone talks about u, I cry, cry.
Your death has really left me in pain.

It is time to say goodbye.
Your memories will never leave me, until i die.
This is not a boast or a lie,
But something from my heart, priority high.

Rest in peace.
Damifra due.
We shall surely meet.

#Dedicated to ebony#

Written by danielthepoet©Copyright protected.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW HE ENTERED ME

FROM MY SIDE : THE LAND OF CORONAVIRUS

University:The place to have sex?