MY MOTHER

MOTHER!!! 
You are as beautiful as the rising of the sun
Your voice has the cooling effect of the moon on a starry night.
You are flexible, well-rounded at the appropriate quarters.
You are blossoming daily and emanating sweet fragrance to my nostrils
You are fun to be with though…
 …sometimes you can be as hard as diamond,
As cold as snowballs
Yet you remain soft and sweet as honey.

You gave me love when no one showed up
You soothe my back when pain engulfed my heart with tears running down my cheek.
You brought me into light when I was lost in the world of darkness.
You taught me life, how not to fight and do what is right at the exact moment.

Mom!!!
When I cried, you were there to console me
When I was hungry, you were there to feed me
When I fell trying to walk, you were there to lift me up
When I dirtied myself, you were there to bath me and make me look clean, as pure as snow
You were always there for me whenever I needed you.


You are the sweetest of all creatures
You are made with decorative fixtures
You are bold, bright and beautiful…
You are strong-willed, fearless and very  confident.
You are not careless, lazy or arrogant
Your qualities and potential intimidate many
But they mesmerize me…
You are virtuous, victorious, yet you have a heart always aglow with love for me
And humility for all…

The world of mathematics makes us understand that mothers kept us warmly in their womb for 21772800seconds, 362800minutes, 6045hrs, 252days, 36weeks or 9 months to be precise
Wow, indeed they deserve to be called mothers
Mother( Multi-facet Out standing Teacher Helper Entertainer Energizer).


Your calculated moves are always on target as they cause your dreams to be realized and your daily goals to be achieved.
You taught me to leave behind arrogance.
You showed me how to live without annoyance.
You helped me turn my scars to beautiful radiant stars
You are incomparable my mother

That's why I say mom,
Indeed you are a mother after my heart
Your love inspires me day by day, night by night and will forever inspire me.
You are the true lover of my life
Before, I saw my life white and black
But for today, my life  is filled with thousands of beautiful colours just because of you.
You are the tree I lean to when I become weary
Your hug makes me feel everything is alright even though it might not.
Your image in my eyes makes me say,
Indeed this is my angel mom and I'm​ proud to be her son
Mother, I just want you to know that
Your memories will forever remain in my mind and heart.

I love you Mother. 
#Happy Mother's Day 

Written by danielthepoet and vision the poet ©Copyright protected. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW HE ENTERED ME

FROM MY SIDE : THE LAND OF CORONAVIRUS

University:The place to have sex?