LETTER TO MY CRUSH💗



God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
But I hate you. Yes I do. From the darkest bottom of my heart, I hate you. I hate you for making me love you more than any other creature.
I hate you for erasing my memory with your warming memories.
 I hate you seriously for making my heart beat faster than it should.
I hate my unquenchable love for you, well done, you set my heart on fire.
 I hate you for stealing my heart’s sadness and replacing it with so much joy and hope that I feel like an immortal. Your selfishness has locked my heart and memory to all things but you.
 I hate that I love you. I have met ladies in and around this school, my friends claim they are the best but I keep comparing them to you and I end up seeing nothing better in them.
I'll be going back to sleep with only your thoughts, my mind will be blank but it will surely remember your golden face that have love written all over it and I will end up thinking only about you, praying fervently for the sun to rise for my eyes to be blessed with your magnificent image. I hate you. But I have only one plea, open your heart to my love. Perhaps my hatred will have a meaning then.


Written by danielthepoet &Jhessy.
©Copyright protected.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW HE ENTERED ME

FROM MY SIDE : THE LAND OF CORONAVIRUS

University:The place to have sex?