THE BEAUTY UNDER HER SCARS



A smile was just good enough
Despite all the scars left on her soul
walking gorgeously to the alter
Tears flood down my cheeks

Thinking aloud
Of how a wounded soul
found such trust in my spirit
To seek safety forever
 till death set us apart

Broken I found her
 Embracing her on every side
knowing she was lost .
Her feelings were sacred
To my intentions
And praying never to crucify them

She possess all
To be called a virtuous one
And in her imperfections
I saw all the hurtings
She struggle to let go

Yes, a smile was just enough
When she agreed to walk down
 the aisle with me
Despite all the bitterness in her voice
She vowed never to see me through
what she went through

She is beautiful
There is something special inside
That never exist in the past
Her inner being was like
A sanctuary  built in fire

What every man crave for
Under the voice of their need
But can't find the beauty in their scars
Even if it's laid at their doorstep

I was lucky..
I've  never searched for it
But it came to my rescue
For I never knew it's exist
On the Terra under the Sun.

Decades and still counting
My lips never cursed the day
I lifted the veil to see under your scars.
Cos all I found is gold .

Written by Abitha©Copyright protected.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW HE ENTERED ME

FROM MY SIDE : THE LAND OF CORONAVIRUS

University:The place to have sex?